Monday, May 7, 2012

FREE Kits And Templates Anyone?

Well, the BIG day is finally here, and I'm like a proud, bustin'-buttons, new Mom... All the work I've been doing over at the Scraps-N-Pieces Designer Mentoring Class is ready to be unveiled and the Blog Train is ready to roll! CLICK, I say, CLICK HERE to view my FREE mini kit and template, and all the other FREE kits and templates at the Scraps-N-Pieces Gallery! You will need to register to gain access to the Gallery, but don't worry, it's FREE too! Here's a preview of what I'm offering (click on the photo for a larger view):
Don't forget to grab the FUN alpha in the previous post...it coordinates with this kit! And just like any new Mom, I'd like to know what you think of my new 'baby'. Leave me a comment, or click on the Thanks button; it's MUCH appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie. This turned out great!!! Congratulations mama! Love, love, love the template, and the kit has some super cute items in it. This is awesome for boy pages. Thanks so much. I'll head over to Scraps-N-Pieces now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY impressive, Debbie! Awesome job! We will soon be saying.... "We knew her when....."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great job, Debbie!! Thank you for the hard work you put into it!

    ReplyDelete