Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Barber Shoppe

Do you have pictures of your kids getting a haircut or are you “in” to mustaches?  I just did a Surprise  Birthday party for my son and the theme was Mustaches.  So we have made the funnest kit for your pictures.  You can get this kit for $3.00 at both Scraps-n-Pieces and My Memories for the first week.

Linked to Scraps-N-PiecesSNP_BS_SNP2

Linked to My MemoriesSNP_BS_MM1

Our CT did awesome with this kit.  We got so many layouts that I had to make 2 different slideshows.
BS-1BS-2

Here are some great freebies from our CT.
Sheri’s Freebie Word Art.

Brooke’s Freebie QuickPage

Wendy’s Freebie Word Art

Linday’s Freebie QuickPage

Debbie’s Freebie border


You can download my border cluster from Mediafire

2 comments:

  1. Great borber So cute THANK YOU ;~}
    from crystalnva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Debbie. Thank you. I needed a bit for a speed scrap and this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete